How do you use your vehicle?
Spray-In Bed Liner Installation In Pittsburgh
Maybe you place things in your truck bed, or possibly you are looking to outfit your commercial vehicle. How about bullet proofing your bumpers on your off-road vehicle? We have sprayed a sinking boat and made it float!
Benefits of Spray-in Bedliners:
- More attractive
- No noise or vibration
- No fading, warping or cracking
- Maximized cargo space
- Easy to clean
- More attractive
- No scratching paint
- Increased resale value
We will apply a protective masking to ensure that your vehicle is protected from any bed liner overspray. Once that protection is installed, we proceed with the actual material spray coating:
- The area to be installed is sanded thoroughly and cleaned
- An adhesive primer is applied when needed
- Only then is the actual spray bed liner installed
- The masking is then removed
- Although the product dries immediately, we recommend a 24 hour “curing” time before heavy use
- How long does it take?About three hours start to finish. Typically, you can drop it off in the morning and pick up later that same afternoon.
- When can I use my vehicle?That day, but a 24 hour curing time is recommended before heavy use.
- What about the drain holes in my truck bed?Yes, one of the advantages of a spray-on bed liner over a plastic drop in bed liner is that it maintains your truck’s factory designed drainage system.
- How much does it cost?Depending on your specific requirements, prices range from $450 to $550. To get an individualized quote, call 412-283-0106 or click here to email your information.
- Does Pittsburgh Protective Coatings Warranty their work?Yes, PPC warranties our work for the life of the vehicle. PPC has done over 4,000 vehicles and we stand behind each and every one.
- What other applications can your coat?Our products can be applied to virtually any properly prepared surface for durable and long-lasting protection. Grille guards and bumpers, rocker panels, fender flares, floor wells, boat decks and boat hulls are just some examples. They can also be used on trailers, ATVs, tractors, watercraft and anything else that will benefit from outstanding protection and corrosion resistance.
- Can Pittsburgh Protective Coatings’ Spray in Bed Liner be removed?After application there is virtually no way to remove our bed liner. Our bed liner performs so well that you will never want to remove it, anyhow.
- How do various chemicals react with the PPC Bed Liner?Our bed liners are chemical resistant, but we recommend rinsing to prevent possible staining.